Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Watch This Space

On Saturday night Andy and I were hungry so we decided to ordered Butlers Pizza, they told me it would take 2 hours to deliver as they only had 5 drivers and they were really busy. I told them I would collect it as we were starving and didn't want to wait another 2 hours before we ate.

About an hour later we tried calling them, but both their numbers were off the hook, we must have tried calling for at least 20 minutes. We then decided to go to Buttlers to see if our pizzas were ready.

When we arrived there were about 30 pizzas waiting ontop of the oven and 4 teenage staff members doing nothing but sitting on their cellphones and looking pretty! When I enquired about our pizza they told me it was ready and cold so we received a 25% discount.

When I asked them why they hadn't called me they just ignored my question. I told them they shouldn't leave their phones off the hook which was really annoying since we were hungry and couldnt get through to them, they never responded to this question either!

This left me with such a bad impression of Butler's Pizza and I am reluctant to order from them again! I hope businesses realise that customer relationships are imperative and that it is far easier and cheaper to keep an existing customer then it is to find new ones!

Watch this space, I am not done with Buttler's, Hello Peter, here I come...

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are not done with Buttler's, so many people just let thingS like this fly by because they do not want to get involved. But it is wrong - it feels like these days the client is nothing and the staff everything. I find this everywhere I go, Pick 'n Pay, Spar, the bank wherever. They are so rude and unprofessional. It needs to stop somewhere! So go get them girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really was the crappest coz you and i were hungry. You were fuming hey. Damn. I know it was a Saturday, but they were rude and unprofessional. Not only does this country lack service etiquette and people who are not motivated to work, but they are picked beacuse they live in the area.

    ReplyDelete