Monday, August 31, 2009

I just got retrenched! :(

I never thought that I would ever be asked to leave a job. I kind of always thought that I would be the person giving my employer the termination of agreement letter, not the other way around! So today, for the first time in my life, I have been told, that my employer can no longer afford me due to the current recession that most businesses are finding themselves in today!

This totally sucks as in just over a month’s time, it would have been my one year anniversary at this company. I feel like I have played a role in helping this organisation meet their goals and objectives and am very sad to be leaving, however as they say in Hebrew “Gum Zu L’Tova” everything for the best.

I think I am going to have more time to concentrate on university work and really focus a lot of my attention on tutoring. It is so weird to think that in two weeks time I will actually be able to sleep late, but I know I am going to get so bored!

I hope my last two weeks of work are going to be fun and exiting. It can be really interesting working for a magician!

No comments:

Post a Comment