Monday, August 24, 2009

Immigrating...so much stress!

Immigrating is so hard, but I'm not even talking about the paper work! I don't think people understand. How do you pack up your life into 60kg? It isn’t just clothes but bedding, books, jewelry and even child hood photos. It is so hard to choose what is necessary and what isn’t.

I keep asking myself the same question every time I buy a new item of clothing, do you really need this and how are you going to pack it? This past week I have been linen shopping, you would think I would be able to find something easily, but I shopped in Johannesburg and Cape Town and a week later I only found what I was looking for, now I’m exhausted! How am I ever going to do this?

I’m so nervous to immigrate, however I know it is really what I want in my heart, I guess I just have to get through the next few months, the hardest part is yet to come, me being able to get onto the plane and then having to learn a new language and eventually settling in! But I know that is where my future lies and where I want to start and develop my future career. Here is to hoping that 2010 will be a great year for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment