Monday, September 7, 2009

What motivates me

I guess in different stages of my life, different things have motivated
me, but I guess my biggest motivation at the moment is knowing that I
am leaving really soon and therefore have so much to do! I can't waste
anytime. When I have something to do I do it straight away as I feel
that my time in South Africa is really limited. For sure I will be
back for holidays and family events, but it will never really be the
same!

Another big motivation in my life is that in eight weeks or maybe even
less I will be finished with university! I think back to this same
feeling when I was in matric and writing finals and how exited and
scared I was about finishing school and going traveling over seas for
the year, but that was my motivation to finish school!

Last semester I was really nervous for my results as this year has
been particularly difficult for me, I can feel the change in the level
of work. I honestly thought I was going to fail the first semester and
in my head I was dropping out! But then I got really good results and
I am now motivated to continue working hard for the rest of this year
and I am looking forward to graduating, please G-d next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment