Tuesday, October 20, 2009

“Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one idea”

Desperate times call for desperate measures! When people only have one idea, they have to make it work and will therefore go to the most extreme to make sure it succeeds. This I guess is when ideas get freaky and people become frantic!
Once my brother and I were walking on top of glass bottles and he wasn’t walking fast enough so I decided to push him and when I did he jumped up and then landed on the glass bottles and cut his foot in three, literally. There was blood everywhere, I guess that was a bad idea.

Last year I was driving back from Paarl, it had been raining for two weeks straight. I was on the N1 heading back to Cape Town when I braked, skidded and then aqua planed about 100m on the highway, I guess it was a bad idea to break on a wet road!
I guess we have all had crazy ideas that may have seemed right at that exact second, however looking back at it now there have been many times when I have only had one idea and without thinking about it I automatically did it and there were repercussions such as a written off car and a foot that needed many stitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment