Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Watch this space

So as newly qualified public relations practitioners I guess we are all watching each others' spaces to find out where we all going to land up! I mean I can’t believe that four years ago we all embarked on this journey that we thought would take forever and looking back its just gone! We are done! I still can’t believe it! I guess time flies when you are having fun!

I don’t know where the future will take me or where I will land up! I have decided to take a “gap year” and once again go to Israel! I am not going to pack up my life, but rather just take a small bag and see where the road takes me! I am hoping ill learn and grow so much and develop and mature as a young public relations practitioner.

So I am hoping to keep in touch with all you fabulous B-Techs and I look forward to seeing where the road takes you and where you land up. I will be watching all your spaces. Just remember that this is our time to make an impact on the world and make our footprint! Good luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment